Exchange setup on Android mobile devices
To access your Microsoft Exchange account with an Android device using ActiveSync, please check the instructions below:
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Exchange ActiveSync.
- Type your email address and password as shown in the pictures below and then tap on MANUAL SETUP.
Important: In case the Autodiscover service for the domain is active you should be able to simply click on Next after the password is entered; however, very often Android devices fail and the device has to be configured manually anyway.
- Once you tap on MANUAL SETUP you will be taken to a new screen where the following information should be entered
Server Address: owa2010.exchangecentral.net
Username: your complete Exchange e-mail address
Password: your password for this Exchange account
This server requires an SSL connection: this should be checked
- Once you click NEXT the device will prompt you if you wish to grant access to the Exchange server (as shown in the picture below), so please click on OK.
- Finally, you will be prompted to personalize things like Syncing options and Notifications.
Note: Depending on your Android device, the instructions to set up Exchange Active Sync, might be a little different than in this guide. Please contact our support, if you need more help.