How do I Add/Install Plesk to my VPS?
When new sales order for a VPS is being placed there is an option to add Plesk or cPanel and in that way have one of the two control panels pre-installed; however, for cases where VPS products were ordered without a control panel, this article provides step by step instructions on how to order Plesk.
Hostway offers an automatic install for Plesk. The below steps outline the process:
- Log into your SiteControl account
- Click on VPS Server
- On the next page click the Order More link next to Control Panel
- Select the Plesk plan that will best suit you and click PROCEED.
- Once you have selected your version of Plesk and clicked on Proceed, you will be brought to a page confirming that we have received your request, and it will be process within the next 24-48 hours (Maximum), however, this should not take any longer than 30 minutes to an hour.
- Once the order has been completed, you will see a link on the VPS Server screen with the ability to log into Plesk.
- Plesk is now added to your VPS, and ready to be used.