If you need to run scripts on your hosting account at a specific time, use the task scheduler in Plesk to make the system automatically run the scripts.
To see all scheduled tasks created for a subscription, go to Websites & Domains > Scheduled Tasks.
For every task in the list you can change the settings of the task (by clicking on the task's name), activate it by clicking the icon, deactivate it by clicking the icon, or run the task immediately.
To create a schedule task:
1.Click on Websites & Domains > Scheduled Tasks > Add Task.
2. Select the task type, depending on your purpose:
- Command. Specify the full path to the executable file to be run. This includes binary files, shell scripts, and batch files.
- Fetch a URL. Specify the URL only; there is no need to type the command, such as "curl" or "wget".
- Run a PHP script. Specify the path to the script relative to your virtual host directory. You can click the icon to quickly locate the script file.
3. Select how often the task will run
4. Set the desired time and date. By default the time is in the server time zone; if you need to select a different time zone, go to Websites & Domains tab > Scheduled Tasks > Settings. You can also set a description for the task, and configure notifications.
Finally, before saving the task, you have the option to do a test run to make sure that the task is configured correctly. Click Run Now and wait for the task to finish.