How to add memory on FlexCloud instances
1. Login at https://manage.hostwaycloud.com/
2. Click on "Server Instances" on the top left side as shown below:
*Please note that you will be able to see all instances for the respective zone selected only.
3. On the "Server Instances" menu, please select the instance you want to manage and click on it. Then you will be able to see the Overview before manage the resources.
4. Next click on "Management Task" and then "Manage Hardware Spec" as shown below:
5. From the drop down menu under "Manage Hardware" you will be able to increase or decrease your RAM. Then when the wanted memory amount is selected please click on "Update Hardware" to complete the action.
*Please note that this action require the instance to be rebooted to complete the task and you will be provided with notification massage: