How to retrieve initial login credentials for a FlexCloud instance
1. Login to FlexCloud Console at https://manage.hostwaycloud.com or login to your SiteControl account and then click on Cloud Services under Manage Services > FlexCloud Server > click the link next to Management Console Access:
2. Once logged into the Console, ensure you are managing the desired zone (Austin, Tampa or Vancouver currently).
3. Click on Server Instances, then on the instance whose initial password we are going to get.
4. Go to the second tab Management Tasks and click Get Initial Password.
5. Please note this password has been assigned automatically during the server instance setup. If you have changed or reset your root/administrator password, the initial password cannot be used to login to your server instance.