Extend your drive
- From your Windows Server desktop, open the Server Manager and select Tools > Computer Management.
- Under the Storage folder in the left pane, select Disk Management.
Left pane of Disk Management displays the current formatted hard drive for your server, the right pane displays the amount of unallocated space.
- Select the drive letter and right-click on it. Choose Extend Volume from the drop down menu.
This will open the Volume Wizard. Click Next to begin the process.
- To add all available space to your X:\\ drive (Disk 0) you can keep the default selections and press Next.
- You will now see the X:\\ drive expand to the maximum available space
- To finalize the modifications click Finish.
The expanded drive is displayed in Computer Management and is available to use.