To Add IP Addresses to Your Windows Server (version below windows 20xx)
- Log in to your Desktop on the server.
- Go to Control Panel->Network Connections->Local Area Connection.
- Right-click on Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Click Properties.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Add and add the new IP, with 255.255.0 as the subnet mask.
To Add IP Addresses to a Windows 20xx Server
- Log in to your server via Remote Desktop.
- Open the server's Start menu and select Network.
- Double-click on the Network and Sharing Center
- Click on the Change Adapter Settings link on the left.
- Right click on the icon representing your server's network card and select Properties from the menu that appears.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click the Properties
- Click the Advanced
- Click the Add button under the IP addresses section of the IP Settings tab.
- Enter the IP address and subnet mask 255.255.0 and click the Add button.
- Click the OK 3 times.