Signs Your PC has been hacked
1) Sending friends spam e-mail
2) Locked out of your user accounts
3) Your PC has new software installed
4) Your PC is very very slow
5) Network activity has dramatically increased
6) Someone is posting under your social media accounts.
7) Your mouse cursor has a mind of its own
8) Unwanted browser toolbars
9) Redirected Internet searches
10) Regular random popups
Suggested Immediate Steps to take
-Change all your account passwords.
-Warn your friends and other people that your computer has been hacked.
-Tell them for now, not to click on any links from you.
-Contact you bank about your accounts have been compromised
-Scan your system with an antivirus and antimalware software