How to Setup Log rotation settings in Plesk
- Log in to Plesk panel.
- Click on the option "Websites and Domains".
- Click the icon "Logs" under the domain for which you want to change log rotation settings.
- Click the icon on the top right and click "Manage Log Files".
- Click the button "Log Rotation".
6. The Plesk pop-up window will give you a few different options for managing log rotation. Change the log rotation configuration if needed. If you have a high traffic site, you can use “By size” setting rather than “By time” settings.