To change your password:
- Click the Change Password link in the navigation pane.
- Enter your old and new passwords.
- Click OK.
To update your contact information:
- Click the Profile & Preferences link in the navigation pane.
- Update your information as required, and click OK.
Forgot your password:
- If you forgot your Plesk password, access the server via CLI.
- Then, you have the following options:
- Generate a one-time login link, running this command:
Two links will be generated. Use the second link based on the IP address to log in to Plesk as an administrator. For example:
- Reset your password, running this command:
plesk bin admin --set-password -passwd <new_password>
where <new_password> is a password you wish to set. After CLI informs you that "The Plesk administrator's password was successfully updated", use the new password to log in to Plesk.