- Login at https://manage.hostwaycloud.com/
- In the Flexcloud control panel click “Server Instances “ on the top left as shown in the picture below:
*Please note that you will be able to see all instance for the respective zone selected only.
- On the Server Instances menu please select the instance you want to manage and click on it. Then you will be able to see the Overview before manage the resources.
- In order to manage your hardware specification click on “Management Task” and then “Manage Hardware Spec” as shown below:
- From the drop down menu under “Manage Hardware” you will be able to increase your Storage. Then when the wanted amount is selected please click on “Update Hardware” to complete the action.
*NOTE: Please note that this action require the instance to be rebooted to complete the task and you will be provided with notification massage as the one shown below:
*NOTE: Keep in mind that you will still have to add the unallocated Space to the server itself using the OS of the server (Windows, Linux).