SolarWind SpamExperts is a leading email security provider with services for incoming and outgoing spam and virus filtering capabilities. You can learn more in the SolarWinds SpamExperts Dashboard Walkthrough article.
In this help article you will find step-by-step instructions on how to access the SolarWinds Spam Experts portal.
This article contains the following sections:
- Access SolarWinds SpamExperts via Site Control
- Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
- Access SolarWinds SpamExperts directly via Portal on Domain level
- Accessing the SolarWinds SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
I. Access the spam filtering via SiteControl
1. Sign in to SiteControl.
2. Go to Manage Services tab.
3. Go to Email section.
4. Find and click the Open-Xchange App Suite.
5. Select the proper domain name from the Currently Managing drop-down menu.
6. Click on Manage SpamExperts settings.
II. Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
1. Log in to SolarWinds SpamExperts Portal.
2. Scroll down to My Account section and click on User’s Profile.
3. Enter a password of your choice and a primary email address.
4. Click Save.
III. Access SolarWinds SpamExperts directly via Portal on Domain level
1. Go to SolarWinds SpamExperts Portal
2. Enter your domain name and password.
3. Click Submit.
IV. Accessing the SolarWinds SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
In order to access the SolarWinds SpamExperts Portal for the first time on Email-user level, you would need to create a password by following these steps.
1. Go to SolarWinds SpamExperts Portal.
2. Click on Retrieve log-in link
3. Enter your full email address in the field and click Submit.
4. A confirmation message would appear, that the user quarantine has been enabled and a password reset email has been sent.
5. You will receive password-reset link at the email address entered in Step 3.
6. Click on the Set password button, which will take you directly to the SolarWinds SpamExperts portal on Email- user level.
7. Enter a password for direct access in the future by entering one in the fields shown on the screen and click Save.