SpamExperts is a leading email security provider with services for incoming and outgoing spam and virus filtering capabilities. You can learn more at the SpamExperts Dashboard Walkthrough article.
In this help article you will find step-by-step instructions how to access the Spam Experts portal.
This article contains the following sections:
- Access SpamExperts via Site Control
- Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
- Access SpamExperts directly via Portal on Domain level
- Accessing the SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
I. Access SpamExperts via SiteControl
1. Sign in to SiteControl.
2. Go to Manage Services tab.
3. Go to Email section.
4. Find and click the Open-Xchange App Suite / MS Exchange 2010 link (depending on the preferred product)
5. Select the proper domain name from the Currently Managing drop-down menu.
6. Click on Manage SpamExperts settings (for Open-Xchange) and Manage SpamExperts Filter (for Microsoft Exchange), which will redirect you to your SpamExperts Portal.
II. Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
1. Log in to SpamExperts Portal.
2. Scroll down to My Account section and click on User’s Profile.
3. Enter a password of your choice and a primary email address.
4. Click Save.
III. Access SpamExperts directly via Portal on Domain level
1. Go to SpamExperts Portal
2. Enter your domain name and password.
3. Click Submit.
IV. Accessing the SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
In order to access the SpamExperts Portal for the first time on Email-user level, you would need to create a password by following these steps.
1. Go to SpamExperts Portal.
2. Click on Retrieve log-in link
3. Enter your full email address in the field and click Submit.
4. A confirmation message would appear, that the user quarantine has been enabled and a password reset email has been sent.
5. You will receive password-reset link at the email address entered in Step 3.
6. Click on the Set password button, which will take you directly to the SpamExperts portal on Email- user level.
7. Enter a password for direct access in the future by entering one in the fields shown on the screen and click Save.