Our SharePoint Items Seem To Be Created And Modified In The Pacific Time Zone. How do we update SharePoint 2013 to reflect our time zone?
The Time Zone is a setting that you can apply when administering SharePoint.
To change the time zone setting:
- Log in to your SharePoint site.
- Navigate to Settings > Site Settings at the top of the page.
- Under Site Administration, click the Regional Settings link.
- In the Time Zone section, change the time zone to the one you want.
- Click the OK button to apply changes.